- The men responsible for one-in-three sex toys sold in the UK: From a £9,000 investment to a turnover of £43m - and all items have a 365-day money-back guarantee - even if USED Daily Mail
- As Brexit Gets Underway, European Businesses Cite Major ConcernsInc.
- Creepy life-like sex robots modelled on celebrities could soon allow fans to live out their fantasiesDaily Mail
- The robot STRIPPER: Gyrating cyborg pole dancer will reveal its moves at an international sex show this weekDaily Mail
- Sex with robots will be 'mind blowing': Expert says androids could one day improve your skills in the bedroomDaily Mail
- A festival of SEX ROBOTS is coming to London after being banned in Malaysia for 'being too extreme'Daily Mail
- Masks, nipple clamps and a spiked wheel: 50 Shades Of Grey author EL James launches a VERY raunchy range of sex toys so fans can re-enact Ana and Christian's BDSMÂ Daily Mail
- Suzanne Vega: How we made Tom's DinerThe Guardian
- Will robots be BETTER lovers than humans? Sex with machines could become addictive, warns expertDaily Mail
- Robot BROTHELS could be opening soon: Cyborg prostitutes will cut STIs and trafficking, says expertDaily Mail
- Could YOU fall in love with a robot? A third of us would go on a date with a droid and one in five would have sexDaily Mail
- What Brexit Could Mean for U.S. BusinessesInc.
- Inside Britain's biggest sex toy emporiumThe Guardian
- Motorhead launch official SEX TOYS range after getting inspiration from their song Vibratormirror.co.uk
- Getting In the Mood: What 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Means to Adult RetailersInc.
- 'I did a LOT of research': Fifty Shades Of Grey author EL James reveals what went into perfecting 'high-end' bondage rangeDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.