- A festival of SEX ROBOTS is coming to London after being banned in Malaysia for 'being too extreme'Daily Mail
- Masks, nipple clamps and a spiked wheel: 50 Shades Of Grey author EL James launches a VERY raunchy range of sex toys so fans can re-enact Ana and Christian's BDSMÂ Daily Mail
- Suzanne Vega: How we made Tom's DinerThe Guardian
- Will robots be BETTER lovers than humans? Sex with machines could become addictive, warns expertDaily Mail
- Robot BROTHELS could be opening soon: Cyborg prostitutes will cut STIs and trafficking, says expertDaily Mail
- Could YOU fall in love with a robot? A third of us would go on a date with a droid and one in five would have sexDaily Mail
- What Brexit Could Mean for U.S. BusinessesInc.
- Inside Britain's biggest sex toy emporiumThe Guardian
- Motorhead launch official SEX TOYS range after getting inspiration from their song Vibratormirror.co.uk
- Getting In the Mood: What 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Means to Adult RetailersInc.
- 'I did a LOT of research': Fifty Shades Of Grey author EL James reveals what went into perfecting 'high-end' bondage rangeDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.