- Okta IPO filing marks public market tipping point for SaaS VendorsTechCrunch
- How Box Plans to Achieve Its Next Phase of Enterprise GrowthInc.
- Box’s Levie touts positive cash flowTechCrunch
- Box CEO Aaron Levie's Advice For Snap On Eve Of IPO: 'Be Predictable'Forbes
- Inside Forward, ex-Googler Adrian Aoun’s idea for the doctor’s office of the futureTechCrunch
- Box Uses API Lego-Style Brick Theory To Connect More DataForbes
- Box unveils new set of developer toolsTechCrunch
- Silicon Valley taking stand against Trump's immigration bannews-gazette.com
- Tech companies take stand against ordertriblive.com
- Tech cos. take stand against travel ban, risking backlash - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Immigrant-heavy U.S. tech firms denounce Trump travel ban despite risk of backlashThe Japan Times
- Trump: the unlikely new force behind ethical investingThe Independent
- Uber, Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Twitter Challenge TrumpInc.
- The enterprise is next logical step for SlackTechCrunch
- Dropbox claims $1B revenue run rateTechCrunch
- Dropbox targets deep-pocketed businesses to increase revenueReuters
- Airbnb's Brian Chesky's Offers Free Housing to All Refugees Affected by Trump BanHaaretz
- US federal judge blocks deportations under Trump's Muslim traveller bantimesofmalta.com
- Microsoft offering legal help to employees affected by Trump immigration orderTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.