- Box Uses API Lego-Style Brick Theory To Connect More DataForbes
- Box unveils new set of developer toolsTechCrunch
- Silicon Valley taking stand against Trump's immigration bannews-gazette.com
- Tech companies take stand against ordertriblive.com
- Tech cos. take stand against travel ban, risking backlash - Mon, 06 Feb 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Immigrant-heavy U.S. tech firms denounce Trump travel ban despite risk of backlashThe Japan Times
- Trump: the unlikely new force behind ethical investingThe Independent
- Uber, Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Twitter Challenge TrumpInc.
- The enterprise is next logical step for SlackTechCrunch
- Dropbox claims $1B revenue run rateTechCrunch
- Dropbox targets deep-pocketed businesses to increase revenueReuters
- Airbnb's Brian Chesky's Offers Free Housing to All Refugees Affected by Trump BanHaaretz
- US federal judge blocks deportations under Trump's Muslim traveller bantimesofmalta.com
- Microsoft offering legal help to employees affected by Trump immigration orderTechCrunch
- Backstage Capital is raising a second fund to invest in as many women of color as possibleTechCrunch
- Box unveils an overhauled Box Notes productivity platformTechCrunch
- Forward, a $149 per month medical startup, aims to be the Apple Store of doctor’s officesTechCrunch
- Every Successful Entrepreneur Does This One ThingInc.
- Crawl With Analytics Before Running With Artificial IntelligenceForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.