- Recode Daily: Google and Facebook are starting to chip away at the fake-news problemrecode.net
- Recode Daily: Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will be his closest White House adviserrecode.net
- WikiLeaks wants to create a database of verified Twitter users and who they interact withrecode.net
- How Much Should You Tip Your Uber Driver?Inc.
- Here Are the 10 Biggest IPOs of 2016Inc.
- Facebook Has a Plan to Flag Fake News--but Critics Want More TransparencyInc.
- How Facebook Is Trying to Spot Fake News, and How You Can TooInc.
- Weird Brain Hacks That Absolutely Will--or Possibly Won't--Supercharge Your ProductivityInc.
- Why 'Don't Be Evil' Isn't Good Enough AnymoreInc.
- Uber Is Watching You, Say Former EmployeesInc.
- Snubbed on 'Shark Tank,' This Startup Founder Blames Generation GapInc.
- You Might Want to Change Your GMail PasswordInc.
- Romanian Website Behind Viral Facebook Hoaxes Tied to Russian Propaganda EffortInc.
- Meet the Romanian Trump Fan Behind a Major Fake News SiteInc.
- Uber Lost Its Way in China in 2016--but World Domination Is Still the Master PlanInc.
- Social Data Suggests Party Crossover Was Key to Trump's VictoryInc.
- How Sean Parker's App for Voters Saw the Trump Wave All the Pollsters MissedInc.
- #Calexit Draws Support from Silicon Valley EliteInc.
- How Voters' Fury at Clinton and Trump Is Drowning Out Real Political Discourse OnlineInc.
- Amazon Echo Has the Connections, but Google Home Has the SmartsInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.