- Could antibiotics from men's beards or the soil in your back garden be the ultimate weapons in the battle against the superdrugs? Daily Mail
- Scientists are dusting off a long-forgotten weapon to cope with modern bacteriaSydney Morning Herald
- How viruses beat a superbug — and saved a man after nine months of near-certain deathsandiegouniontribune.com
- THow Things Work: Phages occupy bacteria to cure infectionthetartan.org
- PThe rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria: could bacteriophage be the solution?palatinate.org.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.