- Bubble Boat: US Navy Testing ‘Air Film' Coating for Subs that Reduces DragSputnik (EN)
- Navy testing coating that could allow submarines, other ships to glide more easily through the waterThe Day
- US Navy reveals 'superslippery' submarine and warship coating that lets craft slide through the water more easilyDaily Mail
- CNovel ship coating can help reduce fuel, energy costscanindia.com
- New omniphobic coating could slash fuel costs for US Navy shipsnewatlas.com
- Self-healing waterproof coating stays dry for the long termnewatlas.com
- Ultra-small U-M logo shows possible new drug delivery toolmonroenews.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.