- The Left has always insisted the infamous Zinoviev letter exposed by the Daily Mail was a forgery. Now, 95 years on, a new book poses a tantalising question... Was the red plot letter that helped kick out Labour GENUINE after all? Daily Mail
- We’ve always been scared of reds under our bedsThe Times
- Revealed: the dark past of ‘Outcast’, MI6’s top wartime double agentThe Guardian
- ODas blamable Ende des ersten Labour-Premiersozy.com
- It's not Ed Miliband who Vladimir Putin wants in Number 10New Statesman
- The lessons from Russia's latest killingBBC
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.