- Japan, German researchers trying to save endangered rhinos using iPS cellsThe Japan Times
- Scientists Make Live Mouse Babies from Skin CellsInc.
- Scientists made babies from mouse skin cellsTechCrunch
- Scientists successfully bred baby mice from skin cellsengadget
- Scientists turn mouse skin cells into egg cells and make babiespressherald.com
- Baby mice grown entirely from skin cells in lab in world first opens door to human fertility breakthroughmirror.co.uk
- Japanese team produces massive number of eggs from mouse iPS cellsThe Japan Times
- Mouse eggs made from skin cells could lead to new fertility treatments for humansThe Verge
- Scientists Create Fully Functional Eggs from Skin Cellsgizmodo.com
- Mouse eggs created from skin cells produce healthy offspring for the first time in 'fertility breakthrough'Daily Mail
- Stem cells: Healthy mice born from lab-grown eggs spark calls for debate on future useThe Guardian
- Fighting infertility: The ancestor’s tailThe Economist
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.