- Will Canada’s rules be loosened for medically assisted deaths? That might depend on where you livethestar.com
- Do those contemplating medically assisted death need a 10-day ‘reflection’ period?thestar.com
- Health-care providers concerned about end-of-life care amid COVID-19thestar.com
- Coast scores major sporting event, againsunshinecoastdaily.com.au
- KMMHE hosts 1940s-style swing danceksusentinel.com
- Patient’s botched transfer renews calls for assisted dying in all publicly funded health-care facilitiesThe Globe and Mail
- Group of assisted-death providers publish clinical-practice guidelineThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.