- Google Fiber says it won’t mine users’ data — but it could, going against Google Inc.kansascity.com
- KCRise Fund makes its first VC investmentsbizjournals.com
- Google, privacy groups urge Congress not to expand federal hacking powercsmonitor.com
- Acceptance of a semi-public digital life worries privacy advocatescolumbiadailyherald.com
- Acceptance of Internet monitoring worries privacy advocatesbangordailynews.com
- For most Americans, online privacy still hasn’t hit homekansascity.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.