- $165 billion manager calls Japan's stock gloom overdone, sees surge after geopolitical risks easeThe Japan Times
- Global money flees Japan stocks at fastest pace since 1987The Japan Times
- Global money is fleeing Japan stocks at fastest pace since 1987 - Tue, 18 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Global money is fleeing Japan stocks at fastest pace since 1987The Globe and Mail
- New Riken chief pledges to restore trust after scandalThe Japan Times
- Resignation of Riken's Nobelist chief Noyori to be made official TuesdayThe Japan Times
- Former Kyoto U. chief to take helm at scandal-plagued RikenThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.