- Fascinating then and now images of the Landmark London hotel - Instagrammable since 1899Daily Mail
- This is a final chance to scrap HS2. What the north really needs is ‘HS3’The Guardian
- From the Ecotower to the Britannia and the Green Bird to the Helter Skelter... how London's skyline COULD have looked if developers had got their wayDaily Mail
- Canada was built to last, unlike the railway that greased its wheelsThe Globe and Mail
- When did the Eiffel Tower open? Shortly before the fall of the British version.csmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.