- How Woody Guthrie was radicalized by his time in L.A -- when he wasn't drawing cartoonsLA Times
- California is not about to wither awayPOLITICO
- Past thinking about California's water may still bear pointers for futureLA Times
- On the case: Six new crime novels worth a readThe Globe and Mail
- Naomi Hirahara, Geraldine Knatz recover L.A.'s hidden history in 'Terminal Island'LA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.