- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- First-ever baby born in NHS reveals cuts to the health service nearly cost paramedic daughter her lifemirror.co.uk
- ‘I was the first baby delivered by the NHS. It has saved my life eight times’The Guardian
- First baby born on the NHS owes the lives of her own children to our amazing health caremirror.co.uk
- How the NHS saved my children and my grandchildren, by the health service's very first babywalesonline.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.