- Fears routine operations could 'cease for several months' if NHS falls victim to the flu bug on its way to the UK from Australia, experts warnDaily Mail
- How a good story can overcome anti-vaccination resistancetheage.com.au
- Record flu cases blamed on vaccine delaynews.com.au
- 'Severe' flu season ahead could overload emergency departments, experts warnSydney Morning Herald
- Measles cases jump as travellers and unvaccinated children hittheage.com.au
- Vulnerable without protection as delays to flu vaccine roll-out cause concernSydney Morning Herald
- Surge in flu cases in NSW prompts cruise ship warningSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.