- Billionaire donors agree to pool philanthropic resourcesbizjournals.com
- Bill Gates invests $66m to help fund Alzheimer's researchSydney Morning Herald
- Silicon Valley May Get Rocked With More Allegations of Sexual Harassment and DiscriminationInc.
- UHere's what Bill Gates would do if he were living on $2 a dayuk.businessinsider.com
- Is Artificial Intelligence a Feminist Issue? Women Will Run the Robots--or Be Run Over By ThemInc.
- TLet’s all connect by first disconnectingthetriangle.org
- Agenda for new FUNAAB VCpunchng.com
- Maluntrition: $640m pledged as a third of the world suffersThe Guardian
- Priyanka Chopra named in the list of 100 Most Powerful Women by Forbesamericanbazaaronline.com
- Forbes names Merkel as world’s most powerful womanpunchng.com
- 'Forgotten child killer' pneumonia kills two children every minuteThe Independent
- President Kaljulaid among Forbes’ 100 most powerful womenestonianworld.com
- The World's 100 Most Powerful Women In 2017Forbes
- MIBM doubles paid time off for new parentsmoney.cnn.com
- CCampaigners discuss overseas aid with MP Gillian Keeganchichester.co.uk
- Mark Zuckerberg is using his Facebook fortune to tackle social issuesengadget
- Meet America's Top Givers Of 2016Forbes
- Bill and Melinda Gates on the fight against global inequalitybizjournals.com
- George Soros: Financier gives $18bn to his charitable foundationThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.