- Airbnb says it gives Toronto a $417M boost each yearthestar.com
- Phermiegarcia4gmail.com wrote a new post, “We will not rest”: Workers organize for respect and right to unionize at Renaissance hotel, on the site The Philippine Reporterphilippinereporter.com
- Toronto city council takes first step towards regulating Airbnb-style rentalsthestar.com
- Rooming house conversions worry housing advocatesthestar.com
- Bleecker St. residents say ‘ghost hotels’ ruining neighbourhoodthestar.com
- TTrump protesters in Toronto [Photos] [Video]torontosun.com
- Staff, guests weren’t told about hotel’s mould issuethestar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.