Arthur A. Elkins Jr.
- Scott Pruitt’s $43,000 Phone Booth Broke the Law, Congressional Auditors SayThe New York Times
- BEPA Chief of Staff Approved Raises for Top Aides, Report Findsbloomberg.com
- BScott Pruitt’s Soundproof Phone Booth to Be Probed by EPA Watchdogbloomberg.com
- Did An EPA Official Collude With Monsanto By Tilting Research?infowars.com
- The EPA's Inspector General Is Probing Whether An Agency Staffer Colluded With Monsantohuffingtonpost.com
- Watchdog: EPA workers get away with timesheet fraud, watching pornWashington Post
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.