- More demand for cool air than heating by 2050The Times
- Environment: Demand for cooling predicted to outstrip heating as Earth warmsThe Guardian
- Three-quarters of people living in cities want clean air zones, poll findsThe Guardian
- What does a 'cold economy' mean for climate change?csmonitor.com
- World set to use more energy for cooling than heatingThe Guardian
- World will use more energy for air-con and fridges than heating by 2050The Guardian
- FUniversities in cold energy tie-upft.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.