- NLETTERS: Human rights boss clarifies comments on Nunavik youth protectionnunatsiaqonline.ca
- NNEWS: What you read on Nunatsiaqonline.ca from Oct. 16 to Oct. 23nunatsiaqonline.ca
- NNEWS: Alcoholism, abuse, neglect threaten Nunavik children: human rights commissionnunatsiaqonline.ca
- NNEWS: Nunavik sees more children in need of foster care, but fewer foster homesnunatsiaqonline.ca
- CIJA praises report questioning handling of Lev Tahor caseThe Canadian Jewish News
- Quebec mishandled child abuse at fringe Jewish sect — reporttimesofisrael.com
- Ontario ‘weakest link’ in Lev Tahor case, says Quebec human rights commissionthestar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.