- BACKPACKER HELL: Exploitation worse than you thoughtnews.com.au
- Coalition plans crackdown on 7-Eleven-style wage theftThe Guardian
- 80 per cent of international students in restaurants paid below minimum wage, survey findsSydney Morning Herald
- More than 60% of international students in Sydney underpaid – surveyThe Guardian
- Border 'obsession' opens door to workplace slaverySydney Morning Herald
- 7-Eleven: amnesty must apply to all exploited workersSydney Morning Herald
- Migrant workers' unpaid wages should go to government: Productivity CommissionSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.