- L.A. students to participate in national walkout activities on FridayLA Times
- QThis Lesson From Benjamin Franklin in Building Generational Wealth Still Holds Up More Than 200 Years Laterquora.com
- Netflix is proving to be a tough act for copycats to followSydney Morning Herald
- Netflix added more than seven million subscribers during Q1, and its shares are climbing — againrecode.net
- Recode Daily: The Facebook spying myth that won’t go awayrecode.net
- TED 2018: Netflix Sees Itself as the Anti-AppleWired.com
- Netflix shareholders sue CEO Reed Hastings and other top executives for 'doling out sham performance bonuses in violation of US law'Daily Mail
- Aussie cricketers to appear in Netflix reality series on IPL championsSydney Morning Herald
- Meet Barry McCarthy, the man behind Spotify’s daring public offeringrecode.net
- Susan Rice Joins Netflix Board of Directorsafro.com
- Tom Fitton: "Netflix Doubles down in support of Obama Corruption"canadafreepress.com
- #BoycottNetflix: Susan Rice Board Appointment Sparks Backlashbreitbart.com
- Cannes doesn’t want Netflix. But does Netflix need Cannes?Washington Post
- Netflix adds former White House security advisor Susan Rice to its boardTechCrunch
- TSusan Rice Added to Netflix Board of Directorsthewrap.com
- Netflix Doesn’t Need Steven Spielberg or the Cannes Film Festival—Here’s Whyobserver.com
- Facebook Data Backlash Reveals Tech’s Biggest Challenge: Trustvariety.com
- This Women-Only Conference Is Letting Men Attend for the First Time (and the Reason Is Genius)Inc.
- 5 Critical Lessons to Learn from LinkedIn's 2018 Top Companies to Work ForInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.