- Quirky places to stay, from treehouses to a caveStar Telegram
- Quirky places to stay, from treehouses to cavesChicago Tribune
- Tale of Two Shoemakers: A Century of Nativist Prejudicehuffingtonpost.com
- Woman convicted of witchcraft to get retrial 300 years onThe Guardian
- A Look Back: Aug. 22, 1927cantonrep.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.