- Country diary: St Dominic, Tamar Valley: dawn burnishes the landscape, while mice feed on windfall applesThe Guardian
- Country diary: Kit Hill, Tamar Valley: bringing the harvest home in CornwallThe Guardian
- Memories of childhood at a Cornish watermillThe Guardian
- Homes & gardens: cool by the pool – the rise of the swimming pondThe Guardian
- The rise of the swimming pondThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.