- The robot debate is over: the jobs are gone and they aren't coming backThe Guardian
- First The Dress, now The Legs: Why is the internet so obsessed with optical illusions?New Statesman
- The rise of the racist robotsNew Statesman
- Why did Julian Assange lose his internet connection?New Statesman
- ‘Homo sapiens will be split into a handful of gods and the rest of us’The Guardian
- Not Just Another Discussion About Whether AI Is Going To Destroy UsTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.