- NHuman health risks from hydroelectric projectsnews.harvard.edu
- Canada's clean energy might not be so cleanAlaska Dispatch News
- Not just Muskrat Falls: Harvard study identifies health risk in other hydro projectsCBC
- Scientists back Inuit in efforts to limit mercury poisoning from Muskrat Falls hydro projectCBC
- Methylmercury levels expected to rise at Muskrat Falls reservoir: NalcorThe Globe and Mail
- Drinking tapwater in the US could give you cancer, scientists warnThe Independent
- TThe Human Cost of ‘Clean’ Energytoday.uconn.edu
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.