- NBackhanded compliments usually undercut the speakers, Harvard Business School paper saysnews.harvard.edu
- Harvard Study Says This 1 Personality Trait Makes You Extremely UnlikeableInc.
- Humblebragging makes people like you less than outright boastingThe Independent
- There’s nothing humble about bragging, celebrities toldThe Times
- 'Humblebragging' is MORE irritating than outright boasting because it makes you look insincereDaily Mail
- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- No one likes a humblebragger – you’re better off with a blatant boast, study saysnewsobserver.com
- Harvard Business School Has 1 Weird Reason Why Humblebragging Is An Epic FailInc.
- The rise of humblebraggingThe Columbian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.