- Primary school bullies chop off five-year-old disabled girl's hair for the SIXTH timeThe Daily Record
- Cruel bullies chop off five-year-old disabled girl’s hair with classroom scissors for SIXTH timeDaily Mail
- Mum's fury after primary school 'bullies' cut disabled five-year-old daughter's hair off SIX timesmirror.co.uk
- MOffice of Student Engagement rearranges student organization offices; 10 spaces affectedmichiganjournal.org
- MSAB,CIViC Relocatemichiganjournal.org
- MThe CIViC Gives Students a Chance to Give Back, Get Helpmichiganjournal.org
- Nonprofit Safe Kids Tuscaloosa appeals for funding to continue promoting child safetytuscaloosanews.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.