- Free-standing ERs offer care without the wait. But patients can still pay $6,800 to treat a cut.Washington Post
- WOn investing to curb climate changewilliamsrecord.com
- As the number of freestanding ERs grows, so does scrutinysmdailyjournal.com
- Updated: As the number of freestanding ERs grows, so does scrutinyabqjournal.com
- Scrutiny of freestanding emergency centers growsblueridgenow.com
- As The Number Of Freestanding ERs Grows, So Does ScrutinyThe Findlay Courier
- More emergency rooms, more problems? Freestanding ER model worries someThe Fresno Bee
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.