- UK economy: Warm weather and royal wedding help Britain return to GDP growthThe Guardian
- Business in the grip of 'credit apathy'expressandstar.com
- Unemployment rate rises for first time in two yearsThe Independent
- U.K. exit year off, exports to EU upnwaonline.com
- FTSE 100 slips but falls are limited despite sell-off on Wall Street and AsiaThe Guardian
- PBrexit fog befuddles Bank of England on rate hikePolitico.eu
- FBusiness start-ups boom in 2014ft.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.