- ‘Sloightly on the huh’ – How many of these ‘Suffolk’ words and phrases do you use?eadt.co.uk
- Ferntickles or murfles? Survey of England's regional dialects to be revivedThe Guardian
- Do the words 'coochy-pawed' and 'fernitckles' still mean anything to you? Academics probe how different dialects of the English language have changed over timeDaily Mail
- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Reading has its say on what should replace Giraffe in The OracleGet Reading
- Lightning strike dad's metal plate may have caused bolt to 'blow up' him and his two childrenmirror.co.uk
- Reading Abbey: Your reaction to the news ruins will re-openGet Reading
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.