- China veterans' protests for better pensions regarded as a test for nation's leadersThe Japan Times
- China veterans' protests for pensions pose test for leadersThe Findlay Courier
- China veterans’ protests for pensions pose test for leadersseattletimes.com
- China's first premier was probably gay: bookReuters
- New book says Zhou Enlai, China's first premier, was 'probably gay'The Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.