- Palm oil chief arrested on suspicion of paying to have activists killedSydney Morning Herald
- IMurder of Indonesia palm oil activists shows growing threat, rights groups sayin.reuters.com
- Indonesia fund urged to focus on protecting rainforests and creating carbon trading programThe Japan Times
- HSBC 'funding destruction of vast areas of Indonesian rainforest'The Independent
- World's largest palm oil trader criticised for lack of progressThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.