- Disabled solicitor who 'faces the rest of his life in a wheelchair after being poisoned by doctors as a child' is suing drugs giant Glaxo for millions of pounds in damagesÂ Daily Mail
- WNHS payout will ‘make a big difference’ to familywigantoday.net
- 'Utterly dedicated' pensioner parents of severely disabled man win Â£2.5m High Court damages payout 47 years after he suffered catastrophic birth injuriesÂ Daily Mail
- Severely disabled man awarded £2.5m damages 47 years after his birthlep.co.uk
- Girl, five, in multi-pillion pound damages payout after being left with cerebral palsy following Walsall Manor birthexpressandstar.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.