- Vodafone invades Iran market after OrangePressTV
- Africa Roundup: Kenya’s Safaricom takes on Uber, Orange expands Pan-African profileTechCrunch
- What French Startup Founders Think About New 'Right to Disconnect' BillInc.
- 'A right to disconnect'? France proposes ignoring work emails after hourscsmonitor.com
- France may pass a law allowing people to ignore work emails at homedailyherald.com
- French law will allow workers to ignore office emails at homeThe Independent
- A lesson we can learn from the Frenchnews.com.au
- The 'right to disconnect': France considers law allowing people to ignore work emails at homeSydney Morning Herald
- France may pass law letting people ignore work emails at homeThe Daily Gazette
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.