- Want to ignore those after-hours work emails? In France, you now can — legallyStar Telegram
- French employees can legally ignore work emails outside office hoursbangordailynews.com
- The ‘right to disconnect’: French employees can now legally ignore work emails outside of office hoursnews.nationalpost.com
- French employees can legally ignore work emails outside of office hoursChicago Tribune
- MFrench workers can now legally ignore after-hours work emailsmarketwatch.com
- Vodafone invades Iran market after OrangePressTV
- Africa Roundup: Kenya’s Safaricom takes on Uber, Orange expands Pan-African profileTechCrunch
- What French Startup Founders Think About New 'Right to Disconnect' BillInc.
- 'A right to disconnect'? France proposes ignoring work emails after hourscsmonitor.com
- France may pass a law allowing people to ignore work emails at homedailyherald.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.