- Make The Internet Great AgainForbes
- If Net data is breached, site can tell younwaonline.com
- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Imgur admits hackers have the personal details of 1.7 MILLION of its users after security researcher uncovers a major 2014 data breachDaily Mail
- Hackers stole information from 1.7 million Imgur accounts in 2014The Verge
- Image-sharing site Imgur was hacked in 2014engadget
- Imgur Gets Its Sheryl, Hires COO So Founder Can Nerd Out On ProductTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.