- GIF lord Imgur caves to video to hasten profitabilityTechCrunch
- Facebook's New Focus on 'Community' Might Actually Depress YouWired.com
- Make The Internet Great AgainForbes
- If Net data is breached, site can tell youArkansas Online
- Imgur admits hackers have the personal details of 1.7 MILLION of its users after security researcher uncovers a major 2014 data breachDaily Mail
- Hackers stole information from 1.7 million Imgur accounts in 2014The Verge
- Imgur Gets Its Sheryl, Hires COO So Founder Can Nerd Out On ProductTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.