- This Family Foundation Is Quietly Going To War With Facebook Over How It Affects Kids’ BrainsForbes
- 'Decisions that cannot be unmade': After son's suicide, NC woman urges parents to talk with teens about troublesWRAL
- Some vaccinated Americans have lost their patience with those refusing the shotCNN
- Unpopular teens could be at higher risk of heart conditions later in life, study suggestsCNN
- Young people are poisoning themselves at alarming rates with over-the-counter drugsvox.com
- ‘Popular’ Kids Aren’t That SpecialThe Atlantic
- Teens are increasingly depressed, anxious, and suicidal. How can we help?vox.com
- Teen girls are now poisoning themselves at alarming rates. There are ways to help.vox.com
- Your Lonely Child’s Path to a Happier Lifewsj.com
- E'It's giving me hope': Johnston player uses football, his coaches' help to fight his battle with depressioneu.desmoinesregister.com
- 7 steps to ensure kids seek the right kind of popularityWashington Post
- 5 Great Business and Psychology Books From 2017 That Will Give You a Head Start on 2018Inc.
- Want Your Kid to Grow up Happy and Healthy? Encourage This Type of Friendship, Science SaysInc.
- Study Finds Close Friendships Better Than Popularity for Mental HealthSputnik (EN)
- Science Says There Are 2 Types of Popularity. You're Probably Chasing the Wrong OneInc.
- Why Adolescence Lasts ForeverThe Atlantic
- Divorced? Your kids more likely to ...CNN
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.