- One year after Canada's medically assisted dying law, patients face uneven accessCBC
- Group of assisted-death providers publish clinical-practice guidelineThe Globe and Mail
- 1,300 Canadians have died with medical assistance since legalization—here's one man's storyCBC
- ‘Take my name off the list, I can’t do any more’: Some doctors backing out of assisted deathnews.nationalpost.com
- Doctor takes stand against Catholic hospital’s assisted dying policyThe Globe and Mail
- Despite assisted-dying law, barriers still remain, doctors sayThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.