- Sheldon Silver’s Lawyers Get Creative on His SentenceThe New York Times
- Thousands of Pages of Documents From the Central Park Jogger Case Are ReleasedThe New York Times
- Statue of Liberty Protester Charged With TrespassingThe New York Times
- $1 Billion in Repairs on Tap for New York Public HousingThe New York Times
- Judge Delays Stormy Daniels Suit, Citing Cohen InvestigationThe New York Times
- N.C.A.A. Coaches Are Charged With Bribery and FraudThe New York Times
- College Basketball Assistants Face Bribery ChargesThe New York Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.