- Diabetes: Diagnoses have more than doubled in 20 years, UK analysis suggestsThe Guardian
- The diabetes patients denied Theresa's life-changing patch: Postcode lottery means device that monitors glucose levels without finger-prick tests is not available to allDaily Mail
- NHS rationing 'restricts access to diabetes testing strips'expressandstar.com
- NHS risking people's health by rationing test strips, Diabetes UK saysThe Guardian
- Diabetics put at risk as NHS rations blood test strips that monitor blood sugar levelsmirror.co.uk
- DVLA failings keeping vulnerable motorists off the road, says reportThe Guardian
- Graphic Diabetes Campaign Reveals The Horrible Effect Too Much Sugar Can Have On The BodyThe Huffington Post (UK)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.