- Drone knowledge testing 'to avoid disaster' part of Transport Canada rules proposalCBC
- How new FAA rules for commercial drones could leave Canada's UAV industry on the runwayCBC
- Canadian drone industry fears crackdown as airport incidents spikebusiness.financialpost.com
- DCould ‘over-regulation’ hamper self-driving car development?driving.ca
- Over-regulation of 'driverless' vehicles could stifle industry, say advocatesThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.