- Quebec considers broadening access to doctor-assisted deathCBC
- Quebec considers assisted death for dementia patientsthestar.com
- California’s right-to-die law: Should it exclude Alzheimer’s patients?San Jose Mercury News
- TIt’s Time to Normalize Euthanasiathelinknewspaper.ca
- TIt’s Time to Normalize Assisted-Deaththelinknewspaper.ca
- The people likely to be excluded from a voluntary euthanasia law in Victoriatheage.com.au
- Man starves himself to qualify for doctor-assisted deathCBC
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.