- L.A. Unified decides fate of six charter schools; El Camino leader resignsLA Times
- L.A. Unified backs down and agrees to provide lifetime benefits to charter school teachersLA Times
- El Camino charter makes changes to avoid possible L.A. Unified takeoverLA Times
- Teachers and supporters call for change at embattled El Camino charter schoolLA Times
- Retiree benefits become a flashpoint in the battle between charters and traditional schoolsLA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.