- Battle for school places intensifies: One in six children missed out on their chosen secondary for autumn 2018 with applications set to soar by 24,000 for 2019, Good Schools Guide warnsDaily Mail
- Demand for places reaches 20-year highThe Times
- Parents claim divorce to win school placesThe Times
- Parents are 'faking break-ups' to get their children into top schools, an expert has warnedDaily Mail
- Schools: Many parents face disappointment over primary placesThe Guardian
- When do parents in Lancashire find out about primary school places and can I appeal?lep.co.uk
- GPrimary school admissions: Did your child get their chosen school? If not here's what to do nextgazettelive.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.