- Did You Know…SCOTUS Ruling on Personnel Decision based upon Perceived Political Affiliation Impacts Public Employersjdsupra.com
- In a reversal, Paterson council OKs $1.6M settlement lawsuit that went to U.S. Supreme Courtnorthjersey.com
- With $663K in legal fees already spent, Paterson weighs seven-figure deal in ex-cop’s lawsuitnorthjersey.com
- Supreme Court Extends Public Sector Employees' First Amendment Rightsjdsupra.com
- The Supreme Court – April 2016 #4jdsupra.com
- Supreme Court Decides for N.J. Police Officer in Free-speech Caseinfowars.com
- High court sides with police officer in free speech caseThe Salt Lake Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.