- In a reversal, Paterson council OKs $1.6M settlement lawsuit that went to U.S. Supreme Courtnorthjersey.com
- State approves pension for Paterson cop who was on nine-year paid suspension in sex casenorthjersey.com
- With $663K in legal fees already spent, Paterson weighs seven-figure deal in ex-cop’s lawsuitnorthjersey.com
- Supreme Court Extends Public Sector Employees' First Amendment Rightsjdsupra.com
- But I Didn’t Mean To! U.S. Supreme Court Says Employer Intentions Govern in First Amendment Retaliation Casejdsupra.com
- Supreme Court Decides for N.J. Police Officer in Free-speech Caseinfowars.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.