- Bookies lobbying to retain £100-a-spin machines 'infiltrated government' by meeting civil servants or ministers 16 times over 11 monthsDaily Mail
- Pocket-sized Dostoyevsky? Chicago's latest Kickstarter hit offers classic lit to goChicago Tribune
- Horse racing: Gambling Commission's damning verdict on dispute proceduresThe Guardian
- Complaints system in gambling industry not working for consumers, says regulatorexpressandstar.com
- Competition watchdog to investigate online betting firmsThe Guardian
- Bookies defend stringent identity checks over paying out winning puntersThe Guardian
- New Cary Company Aims for Modern Marketingcarycitizen.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.