- Howard Schultz may be retiring, but Starbucks boardroom door remains open with rare privileges - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Mellody Hobson reaches new heights with retirement of Starbuck’s Chairmanchicagodefender.com
- Starbucks Chairman Will Step Down. Is Politics Next?The New York Times
- Succeed in the Corporate World by Doing This One ThingInc.
- Fed Chairman Jerome Powell tells Chicago audience it's too soon to know economic impact of China trade disputeChicago Tribune
- Dimon Annual Letter Predicts J.P. Morgan Chase Earns 17% Return For 'Foreseeable Future'Forbes
- Names and facesnwaonline.com
- The Force is strong in LA today as ‘Star Wars’ creator George Lucas’ dream museum breaks grounddailynews.com
- Lucas Museum of Narrative Art: New renderings released ahead of Wednesday groundbreakingLA Times
- Mellody Hobson and Other POC Executives Say The Time For Corporate Diversity Is Nowchicagodefender.com
- Hundreds gather in Chicago for first Obama center leadership summitChicago Tribune
- Can Anyone Be An Entrepreneur? The Answer Is Unclear.Inc.
- LA City Council oks plans for George Lucas museumKHQ Local News
- George Lucas museum coming to Los AngelesCNN
- MPenthouse in Chicago’s Tallest Residential Tower to Ask $15 Million (360º View)mansionglobal.com
- While Lucas Museum foundered, Mellody Hobson made $4.9 million from DreamWorks saleChicago Tribune
- Mellody Hobson 'heartbroken' Lucas Museum won't be in Chicago, her boss saysChicago Tribune
- Lucas Museum drops plan to build in ChicagoChicago Tribune
- George Lucas snapped with noodles and soft drink at Adelaide food courtSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.