- NHS denies one in three dementia patients the best standards of care including counselling sessions and home visits from specialist nursesDaily Mail
- Dangerous 'chemical cosh' drugs are being used on one in ten patients with dementia despite promised crackdown Daily Mail
- 'My dad died on the ward', reveals heartbroken daughter as damning investigation reveals 1,400 dementia victims will be stranded in hospital this Christmas - despite being well enough to go homeDaily Mail
- ‘Hung Jury:’ Menendez Jury Deadlocks as Tensions in Deliberation Room RiseSputnik (EN)
- US Senator Likely Facing Conviction For Long-Running Corruption SchemeSputnik (EN)
- Women Over 50 Spend Nearly Six Years Of Later Life As Unpaid CarersThe Huffington Post (UK)
- 5 Experts Reveal What Politicians Must Understand About The Social Care CrisisThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Movers & Shakers: Grant Thornton welcomes back Dominic Carter as senior tax managereadt.co.uk
- CPoverty on Jeff Davis: Dreaming of mass transitchesterfieldobserver.com
- Trump called Clinton 'a wonderful woman' in 2008 interviewThe Independent
- Snapchat Is Changing the Way Publisher Partners Get PaidInc.
- Bid to boost Sheffield city centre after 5pm is welcomedthestar.co.uk
- WB. Smith to appear at Wartburg gala tonightwagmag.com
- Read the short stories that won junior BBC writing awards presented by Camillamirror.co.uk
- FIES hosts Leadership Dayreviewtimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.