- Even or odd? Council undecided on elections: California Voter Participation Rights Act requires Redwood City to hold even year electionssmdailyjournal.com
- P.E. program to receive financial boost: Redwood City officials collaborate to improve school programssmdailyjournal.com
- Protest to highlight high rents, evictions: March in Redwood City Saturday puts focus on lack of affordable housingsmdailyjournal.com
- Law could change mosquito district oversight: Legislation allows cities to decide whether to change governancesmdailyjournal.com
- Agency vetoes sewer work: Sewer pipe system needs major upgrade; delays could cost ratepayers $100 millionsmdailyjournal.com
- 'We have a problem': Aging sewer pipe system needs major upgrade; agencies split over urgency; Delays could cost ratepayers $50 millionsmdailyjournal.com
- Stanford inches closer to new campus: Designs under review for 35-acre project in Redwood Citysmdailyjournal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.