- PRestaurant Owner Gets One Year in Prison for Tax Fraud Involving Undocumented Workersphoenixnewtimes.com
- Votes at the wrong polling place won’t be counted, judge rulesazcapitoltimes.com
- Judges deal double blows to Democrats' voting challengesdothaneagle.com
- DJudge won’t block ballot harvesting bandcourier.com
- Judge Upholds Arizona Ballot Collecting Ban, Raising Fears of Suppressed Minority VoteMother Jones
- DArizona in legal battle over ‘ballot harvesting’dcourier.com
- State asks court to ban ‘ballot harvesting’ even with no evidence of fraudazcapitoltimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.